Some Techie Humor Before The Weekend!
- You perfect your pancakes in iterations.
- You have a collection of obsolete laptops in your closet that you dream about connecting together into some kind of supercomputer.
- You don’t find anything unusual about texting a person in the same room as you.
- When someone tells a joke, you’re tempted to blurt out ‘lol’ instead of actually laughing.
- The only time you go to the mall is when you need to hit the Apple Store.
- You prepare an ‘exit strategy’ before you visit the in-laws.
- You get excited when you hear someone say, “So say we all!”
Latest posts by Bit Logic (see all)
- Tkt.ninja: One Gig, One Day, One Location - September 3, 2015
- LikeThat Style: Visual Recognition App - August 28, 2015
- Startup Stash - August 20, 2015
Rae Rodenberg says
This is good humor for sure. Most will find it funny, mostly because it is true 🙂
I found myself in four points out of four. I wonder if this makes me a true techie?:)